MultiCAD Pty Ltd was established in 2002. We are a medium sized Multi-Disciplined Drafting firm with office locations in Batemans Bay on the South Coast of NSW and Phillip in Canberra the Nation’s Capital, we provide a service of high quality drafting and detailing in the following disciplines.
- Process & Piping
We supply our services to builders, engineers, architects, developers, fabricators, manufactures, producers or direct with the client and end user.
We a have completed a wide variety of projects small to large and simple to complex with all projects completed to the highest possible standard.
We use high end 3D CAD packages for all disciples of drafting, which enables us to produce accurate well presented drawings efficiently in a timely manner. For Structural we use Tekla Structures, Mechanical we use AutoCAD and Inventor and for Piping we use Cadworx. For more information see Services.
We have the capacity and knowledge within our team of drafters to successfully manage multiple projects in multiple disciplines in multiple sectors for multiple clients while still delivering the highest quality drawings and 3D models.
We have built a strong and growing client base due too:
- High quality drawings and 3D models
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The ability to take projects from conception to completion
- A thorough and detailed approach to drafting
- Speed and accuracy
- The use of world leading industry standard 3D CAD software packages
- Procedures and document control systems
- Stringent quality and control
- Ability to prioritize
- Time management skills
- The “Can do Attitude”
- Understanding of the client needs and requests
- Understanding of manufacturing and installation practices
- Knowledge of Australian Standards and Practices
If MultiCAD Pty Ltd can assist you with your drafting requirements please Contact us.
At MultiCAD we are always looking for qualified and experienced drafters with experience in Structural, Mechanical and Process Piping drafting, with experience using AutoCAD, Tekla Structures, Inventor and Cadworx. See Careers for current positions vacant.